What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to early adulthood. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physically healthy, productive and happy adults.
We offer over 40 years of caring for the area's children; we are here to serve you! Grand Traverse Children's Clinic offers a full array of services to help your child maintain optimal health.
We are available 7 days a week, and our pediatric nurses answer the phone when you call.
- Newborn Care (including hospital care)
- Well-Child Care
- School, Sports, and Scouts Physicals
- Urine, Strep, Lead, Hemoglobin, Cholesterol testing in office
- Full-service lab on-site
- Vision & Hearing Screening
- Weight Management & Counseling
- Sick Child Diagnosis & Treatment
- Heart Disease
- Cerebral Palsy